The following Thailand Aeronautical Information Service (AIS) online material and publications:
- Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP)
- AIP Supplements and Aeronautical Information Circulars (AIC)
- Aeronautical Chart
All material and publications are the copyright of, or are licensed by, The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand.
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The AIP material published on this website ('Material') is made available free-of-charge to you as an individual user ('You') for personal, non-commercial purposes only. For the avoidance of doubt, personal use does not include use for internal business purposes.
2. You agree to use the Material in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and safe and prudent navigation practices.
3. You may not do anything with or to the Material that is not expressly authorized by CAAT. In particular, (but without limitation) you may not:
a. extract, copy, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit, redistribute, republish, or commercially exploited or edit, alter, modify, adapt, developed or distort;
b. use the Material for any commercial gain whatsoever or to purport the document to be the AIP.
4. Any unauthorized use of the Material could breach copyright and is prohibited.
5. Commercial publishers and application developers wishing to incorporate or re-distribute AIP-Thailand content should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further information. (Any business sector who has contract with DCA-Thailand, please contact CAAT for revision)
6. CAAT reserves all rights that are not expressly granted in this copyright notice, permitted under the Copyright Act 1994 or granted in a separate agreement.
7. The Material is to be regarded as general information and resources and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular person. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the material contained on this website, however CAAT accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind arising from use of Material. The Material should not be regarded as legal advice. CAAT may change the content, format, structure or functionality of the Material on this site without notice. You must ensure that you are using current information, and must consult the latest NOTAM.
8. This site may contain statements of persons other than CAAT. Unless otherwise stated, CAAT does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any such material. Reliance upon any such material shall be at your own risk.
9. CAAT has not verified the accuracy of material on websites linked to this website. CAAT does not endorse the content of any sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any such site. CAAT accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of material on sites linked to this website.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
10. Where the limitations on liability as set out above do not apply or are unenforceable and to the extent permitted by law, CAAT shall have no liability for loss, damage or delay (including consequential, financial or economic loss, and claims for indemnity or contribution) suffered orincurred by you.
11. The sums mentioned above are subject to abatement in accordance with CAAT's proportion of responsibility (if any) for the event giving rise to the claim.
12. Nothing in this clause shall be construed as any indication or acceptance by CAAT of any liability in any respect for any amount.
13. In respect of any third-party claim, action, demand or proceeding against CAAT, you agree to indemnify CAAT to the extent that such claim, action, demand or proceeding arises out of anywrongful act, neglect or default by you.
14. You acknowledge and agree that the limitations of liability and indemnities set out above are for the benefit of CAAT and are intended to be enforceable by CAAT.